It wasn’t that long ago that we first saw Paddy McGuinness offering Barbara Windsor the chance to take a luxury cruise so that he could steal her Queen Of Bingo crown. Now he’s making his present felt at Jackpot Joy by offering the same to four players at the site.
If you have been playing along with the Seas The Day promotion at Jackpot Joy, today is the last day that you have to complete the challenges to earn entries to the prize draw to win a luxury cruise.
Even if you haven’t been playing along, it does only take one entry to be a winner so get involved today and you could still secure all six entries that are available! You do not have to complete all challenges but you will earn one entry for each that you do manage.
Challenges At Jackpot Joy
The challenges are:
- Play any daily free game at the site.
- Spend £5 playing bingo at Jackpot Joy.
- Play £5 on Jin’s Bouncing Wilds game on site.
- Play £5 on the Bubbling Falls game on site.
- Play £5 on Session Bingo.
- Play £5 on Tiki Island.
Remember, today is the last day on which you can secure those entries.
The Winners And Prizes From Jackpot Joy
From all the entries that are received by completing tasks, four players will be drawn at random and each will have the option to accept the following prize package:
- Return flights on economy class to Rom on Saturday 28th April and return from Barcelona on 8th May.
- Accommodation for two in a Balcony Grade double room for 10 nights.
- Anytime dining on board the cruise liner.
The itinerary for the 10 day cruise is Rome to Salerno then onto Sicily before heading to Dubrovnik. Then it’s to Kator before Corfu and then Corsica. Toulon follows before ending in Barcelona.