Once upon a time the chat room of any bingo site used to be buzzing with players getting to know each other, but nowadays, more often than not, the social side of our favourite game is slipping.
Sing Bingo haven’t given up on the social side of things, and that’s apparent because each month they host chat tournaments.
This month it’s called Stop, Look, Listen and you can get involved every day of the week.
Playing The Sing Bingo Chat Tournament
Here are five chat tournaments each week in total and these play on the following days and at the following times:
- Monday from 7 pm until 9 pm in the Rock N’ Bingo room
- Tuesday from midday until 1pm in the Dancing Queens room
- Wednesday from 8 pm until 10 pm in the Rock N’ Bingo room
- Thursday from 9 am until 10 am in the Winner Takes It All room
- Friday from 4 pm until 6pm in the Rock N’ Bingo room
As you enter the room for these sessions, you give the chat host a number. When your number is called during a game then you have to say ‘I spot my ball’ and the number is was that you had chosen.
If you are the first to do so, you have two points added to your tournament score and earn 250 Sing points. You also get to give 250 Sing points to any other player in the tournament.
If you are second then you score just one tournament point.
Please note: You have to be in the room within 30 minutes of the start time in order to participate.
The Prizes At Sing Bingo
The three top scoring players at the end of the session will take home the following prizes:
- 1st place – 5,000 Sing Points
- 2nd place – 3,000 Sing Points
- 3rd place – 1,000 Sing Points