When it comes to new bingo sites, we have seen a number of girls (and boys) names used. Another is soon to be added to the list and it’s one from the same people responsible for Katie’s Bingo.
At this point in time we don’t have an exact launch date for the site, but the name to look out for is Zoe’s Bingo. It’s another that will be launching on the Dragonfish network on the new 888/Cassava BingoS software that we have seen rolled out at most sites now.
Zoe’s Bingo Join The Ranks Of Name Sites
When the brand name reached our ears, it made us look at the sites already open for business and which have been named after people.
Open and live at the moment are the following:
- Becky’s Bingo – on the Cozy Games software and the Lucky Duck Network
- Daisy Bingo – on the Dragonfish network
- Dotty bingo – powered by the Microgaming software
- Grace’s Bingo – part of the Cashcade network
- Katie’s Bingo – part of the Dragonfish network
- Lucy Bingo – on the Dragonfish network
- Scarlet Bingo – powered by the Virtue Fusion / Playtech software
- Sophie’s Bingo – part of the Dragonfish network
There are more, but we think you get our drift.
For the boys, there is Bob, Harry, Ted and Vernon to name just a few.
What To Expect From Zoe’s Bingo?
If we were to hazard a guess at what we can expect from Zoe’s Bingo, we’d say that we’re expecting a whole plethora of exclusive offers and special deals.
The reason for this is that Katie’s Bingo is the benchmark that has been set by the people behind this coming soon brand. This means that we have the standards set pretty high already and we are pretty sure the new site won’t fail to deliver or live up to our expectations.
Check back for more details over the next month or so.