Over the years there have been a number of new bingo sites that were reported to be coming soon to a tablet, desktop or mobile device near you but actually, never made it to the point of launch. We’ve checked back over the last few months to see which are still outstanding, a look at the bingo sites that weren’t as it were.
Why the sites never made it to launch is not known and it might be that they do in the future but for now, we are resigning them to the “Not Coming Anytime Soon” pile.
Bingo Sites That Haven’t Launched
Below is a list of a number of sites that had come to our attention over the last few years along with the date we first reported on them and the expected network/software combination they were rumoured to be launching on:
- Alpine Bingo – it was back in November 2015 that we first heard of this site and it was expected on the Jumpman Gaming software as part of the Wheel of Slots Network (WSN).
- Barking Bingo – Virtue Fusion / Playtech was the software and network reported to be used for this brand when it came to our attention in August 2015.
- Bingo Sanctuary – September 2015 was when we first got wind of this name and it’s another that was expected on WSN powered by the Jumpman Gaming software.
- Bubbly Bingo – November 2016 and Bubbly Bingo was a name that reached our ears with speculation that Daub Alderney were adding the name to their portfolio.
- Fantastic Bingo – May 2016 and Fantastic Bingo was expected to launch on the Dragonfish network. There is a brand with this name but it’s an advertising portal rather than a pay to play site.
- Freak Bingo – a site with a name like this would certainly have been interesting but it’s been over a year now since we first reported on the site expected on the Dragonfish network in December 2016.
- Hashtag Bingo – another of the bingo sites that never were, we first reported on the site in September 2015. Like a few of the others, it was expected on WSN powered by Jumpman Gaming.
There are several others that have still not launched but we’ll be keeping an eye on their progress too.