We’ve seen many changes over the last few months in the world of online gaming and these have been across the board, just not for bingo. Casino, sports betting and poker have all made changes to their welcome offers but one change really stands out from the crowd.
That change comes from bgo, the casino arm of the company, and the introduction of fair spins.
What Are Fair Spins From bgo?
Fair spins are really easy to explain. They are free spins but without the wagering requirements or restrictions of the traditional free spin.
Compare a fair spin at bgo to a free spin at Jumpman slots site and you’ll see the difference is quite substantial.
Jumpman Free Spins
- Wins from the free spins are credited as bonus cash.
- Wagering requirements are 65x the amount of bonus won on the free spins.
- The maximum amount that can be converted to real cash when wagering has been completed is £250.
bgo Fair Spins
- Winnings are credited as real cash.
- There are no wagering requirements.
- There is no cap on the winnings that can be generated.
In Jumpman’s favour – whilst the wagering is pretty high, the other rules are pretty standard at other online casino and slot sites.
The Welcome Offer Fair Spins At bgo
As a new player at bgo Casino, you can claim fair spins on a first deposit of at least £10. You will receive one for every £1 that you deposit to a maximum of 50 on an initial deposit.
You should note that the only restriction on the fair spins is on the games that they can be used on. These are all NetEnt titles, so you are guaranteed a great game, and are:
- Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretel
- The Legends of Shangri-La: Cluster Pays
- Aloha! Cluster Pays
Watch The Boss Explain Fair Play At bgo
You can watch The Boss (Verne Troyer) explain Fair Play in a clip on YouTube. Just click the image below for a fuller explanation: