I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here (IACGMOOH) is soon to be back on our TV screens (reported to be coming in November 2017). You might be wondering what this has to do with bingo and the answer is simple, Tombola!
About this time of year, fans of the show love to hear who is reported to be entering the jungle but for many, a bingo sponsorship deal is of little importance or interest. For us, it’s news.
Who Is Going In The Jungle?
A couple of celebrities have been confirmed and these are:
- Vanessa White – from The Saturdays
- Charlotte Crosby – originally of Geordie Shore fame, now a host on Tattoo Of Us
Those rumoured to be going on are:
- Gemma Collins – TOWIE star (she was in the jungle back in 2014 but left after just three days)
- Rebekah Vardy – wife of Jamie Vardy, a footballer
- Craig Charles – we know him for Red Dwarf
- Jonny Mitchell – from the most recent Love Island
- Honey G – from the X Factor last year
There are many others, but the final line-up won’t be revealed for a while yet.
The Tombola Sponsorship
Like us, the team at Tombola are keen to find out who the celebrities will be in the jungle, who is going to be facing the Bushtucker trials etc.
What we are expecting, and what Tombola hint at, is that they chat team will be undertaking some of their own Bushtucker trails too. You only have to look at Facebook to see the team get really involved.
The announcement about the sponsorship was made both on site and on social media and caused quite a stir. However, it does look as though they are focusing on the arcade side of the brand rather than the bingo…